The Education Of Pakistan In Comparison To Developed Countries | Part - 1
- Published on: Saturday, September 15, 2018
- In this video, Umar Riaz talking on the topic on '' Pakistani Education System''. Education plays an import role in the progress and development of a state. Progress of any country depends upon its literacy rate and quality of education in that country. Therefore, it is the key priorities of nations. Unfortunately, our own country Pakistan is a backward one regarding its literacy rate. Pakistan has been facing problems since independence in the field of education.
FOLLOW ME ON THE SOCIALS
- Facebook: https://goo.gl/hujWLD
- Website : https://goo.gl/A4evwT
Team Member: Waqas Nasir
- Source: https://youtu.be/_ogZxZJGpdU