Weekly Roundup of Business Newspapers for UPSC CSE 2020. (Period: 25th Nov 2019 to 8th Dec 2019)
Weekly Roundup of Business Newspapers for UPSC CSE, 2020. (Period: 13th Jan, 2020 to 26th Jan, 2020)
- Published on: Tuesday, February 18, 2020
- To make economy-related newspaper articles easier to understand, we at BYJU'S IAS have started a weekly round-up of all major business newspapers of the country. Below mentioned topics are covered in the video lecture:
1) Why Make in India has failed?
2) Govt. looking at a proposal to cap edible oil imports.
3) Cash Reserve Ratio needs a relook.
4) RBI opens the scheme for FPI investments.
5) Brazil and sugar subsidies.
For notes and PPT please visit:
Economy Lectures for IAS/UPSC
Current Affairs for IAS/UPSC/Govt Exams/RBI/SSC/Bank PO/ IBPS
Please visit https://byjus.com/free-ias-prep/ for the gist of PIB/Yojana/EPW/RSTV.